Annual meeting of the society of assassins

Nice aggregation of those juvenile assassins. You should do this more often. I like those with the "stripping" specimen.

Cheers

All I can say is wow and I have the creepy crawlies right now. Yikes!! Welcome back Patrick. I am so glad to see that you and the 200 micro are venturing outside again. Yikes again...my skin is really crawling. Excellent captures. :eek:
Crystall, if those creepy crawlies give you the heeby jeebies don't look at the soil you work with in your garden! I know you have a green thumb....but that dirt is but heaven!

:rolleyes:

PGB

All I can say is wow and I have the creepy crawlies right now. Yikes!! Welcome back Patrick. I am so glad to see that you and the 200 micro are venturing outside again. Yikes again...my skin is really crawling. Excellent captures. :eek:
Thanks Crystall. Yeah, i had the creepys after dark that night. :)

Nice aggregation of those juvenile assassins. You should do this more often. I like those with the "stripping" specimen.

Cheers
Harry, thanks for looking. I thought of you and Bob when I took these hoping you'd see them.

Many regards to you my friend.

These are great, Patrick. It was nice seeing you out enjoying the beautiful weather and having the opportunity to shoot a few pics. I'm sorry I couldn't hold the reflector any longer than I did....You did fine w/o my help though, so I don't feel quite so bad.:wink:

Hope we get to do a little picture taking again this weekend...Strawberry picking, here we come!:biggrin:

These are great, Patrick. It was nice seeing you out enjoying the beautiful weather and having the opportunity to shoot a few pics. I'm sorry I couldn't hold the reflector any longer than I did....You did fine w/o my help though, so I don't feel quite so bad.:wink:

Hope we get to do a little picture taking again this weekend...Strawberry picking, here we come!:biggrin:
Ah yes...Now I remember. The sight of little boys with strawberries smeared all over their faces. I'll bet they eat more than they pick!

:biggrin:

Good Grief Patrick you really nailed these and without Leigh's help as well. It just shows that we can manage sometimes without the Good Woman!!:Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:

A friend of mine used to keep these in this butterfly exhibition and I was very very wary of them.:Unsure: :Unsure:

Best wishes.

Bob F.

Gee, I must be the only one that doesn't know what's been going on around here! Patrick, you moved your office?

About those bugs - I ain't never heard of them! But they don't look like something I'd wanna see anyway! Great captures! And nice to see ya!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom