Another Christmas Greeting...

D

dbirdsong

As others have mentioned already, I would live to say thanks to all my friends here on at the Nikon Cafe.
It is a place that feels like home to me as it does to others. While I have only been out to shoot with 1 person so far (Sommer and her daughter Melissa), I have met DL Miller and Scott Buttrick in person at the Nikon School when it was here in Detroit. Scott and I have since had lunch together too.
I hope to get together with Frank (Eng45ine) sometime this next year and with some of the fine cafe members that live in the San Francisco area in just 2 weeks when I am on vacation out there.
I want say thanks for making me feel welcome here and a part of the family.
I wish everyone here a Merry Christmas.

Dave

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
Thank you, Dave. it's really a pleasure to know you, and all other members of the Cafe.

Merry Christmas

Thanks to you to Dave for being here. You make up a part of this great FAMILY as well.
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas a a Marvelous great year shooting.

Merry Christmas, Dave! I think it's neat that people are getting together and meeting due to the Cafe! I've made many new friends here myself. Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas to you as well, Dave. I hope your Holidays are awesome. And we will get together in 2006....for sure!

D

dbirdsong

Thanks Frits, Phil, Gale, Ray, Kevin, Frank, Bob, John and Anne Di.
John this time of year Hockey is just about the only thing I photograph... so they will keep coming...
Well I am going to spend a week in San Francisco in 2 weeks.. I hope to get some great shots there too, just not of hockey

Latest threads

Top Bottom