Another Christmas Greeting...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dbirdsong, Dec 24, 2005.

1. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

As others have mentioned already, I would live to say thanks to all my friends here on at the Nikon Cafe.
    It is a place that feels like home to me as it does to others. While I have only been out to shoot with 1 person so far (Sommer and her daughter Melissa), I have met DL Miller and Scott Buttrick in person at the Nikon School when it was here in Detroit. Scott and I have since had lunch together too.
    I hope to get together with Frank (Eng45ine) sometime this next year and with some of the fine cafe members that live in the San Francisco area in just 2 weeks when I am on vacation out there.
    I want say thanks for making me feel welcome here and a part of the family.
    I wish everyone here a Merry Christmas.

Dave

2. Thank you for your kind wishes Dave.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours!

3. Thank you, Dave. it's really a pleasure to know you, and all other members of the Cafe.

Merry Christmas

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thanks to you to Dave for being here. You make up a part of this great FAMILY as well.
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas a a Marvelous great year shooting.

5. Dave,

Merry Christmas to you and yours from me and mine. :biggrin:

6. Merry Christmas, Dave! I think it's neat that people are getting together and meeting due to the Cafe! I've made many new friends here myself. Happy Holidays!

7. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Merry Christmas to you as well, Dave. I hope your Holidays are awesome. And we will get together in 2006....for sure!

8. jjdesanto1

jjdesanto1

May 1, 2005
    Warwick, N.Y.
    John DeSanto
    Merry Christmas, Dave

and a happy new year to you as well.

PS - And keep those hockey photos coming!

9. Thankyou for the Christmas Greeting Dave...And all the best to you and yours Dave!

Bob

10. Merry Christmas Dave !!
    Always enjoy your photos....

11. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Thanks Frits, Phil, Gale, Ray, Kevin, Frank, Bob, John and Anne Di.
    John this time of year Hockey is just about the only thing I photograph... so they will keep coming...
    Well I am going to spend a week in San Francisco in 2 weeks.. I hope to get some great shots there too, just not of hockey