Another contribution to the future Landscape forum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JC, Feb 3, 2005.

1. JC

JC

Jan 27, 2005
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    I'll take pause in the work day to add another landscape photo to the Cafe. Jackson Hole, Tetons as background.

[​IMG]

2. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    JC,

Very nice. I've always wanted to go there. Perhaps I'll get to this year or next.

Thanks,

3. Some of the prettiest mountains in the world and you have captured them well. I love Jackson hole, one of my favorite places. Nicely done.

Gordon

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl

6. JC

JC

Jan 27, 2005
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Patrick, Gordon and Gale

Thank you all. I also did the dawn reflection of the Tetons in a beaver pond, but I like this better.

I think I'll just keeping adding a landscape photo every now and then to complement the Birdmen (and Birdwomen) of NikonCafe. :wink:
    Joel

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Re: Patrick, Gordon and Gale

Hey Joel,

We don't mind a landscape every now and then, as long as it has several birds in it.... :lol: :lol:

Your birdie lovin' friend,

Frank

8. Really a very nice landscape, well done. What is even better is the owl in the 3rd tree from the left, I believe it is the third branch down on the right side. I can't quite ID this bugger, must be a problem with my monitor here at work. Maybe Janet can help out. Superb capture, both on the lanscape and on the bird....very well done....... :wink: .

9. JC

JC

Jan 27, 2005
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Thank you, Bill. I got to end my day with a laugh.

And Frank, if only photos with birds are OK, how about this travel shot:

[​IMG]

Boy, isn't this place the best around!

Joel

10. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Perfect Joel!!

It really needs to have a couple of Eagles though.... :lol:

Regards,

Frank

11. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    Beautiful ! I must visit this place.

12. I realize this is not quite to the quality level of the other pics posted, but there's at least a story to this one...

Remember the "Andy Griffith Show"? Well the setting was based on the real city of Mt. Airy in North Carolina (which is where Andy Griffith was from, I believe). This picture was taken just outside of Mt. Airy, and the small "bump" in the hills in the background is Pilot Mountain, which was the inspiration for "Mt. Pilot" from that same show...