Another contribution to the future Landscape forum

JC

I'll take pause in the work day to add another landscape photo to the Cafe. Jackson Hole, Tetons as background.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

PGB

JC,

Very nice. I've always wanted to go there. Perhaps I'll get to this year or next.

Thanks,

JC said:
I'll take pause in the work day to add another landscape photo to the Cafe. Jackson Hole, Tetons as background.

JC
I have to say this is quite beautiful. Well done.

Cheers
Gale

JC said:

JC
I have to say this is quite beautiful. Well done.

Cheers
Gale

JC

Patrick, Gordon and Gale

Thank you all. I also did the dawn reflection of the Tetons in a beaver pond, but I like this better.

I think I'll just keeping adding a landscape photo every now and then to complement the Birdmen (and Birdwomen) of NikonCafe. :wink:
Joel

Re: Patrick, Gordon and Gale

JC said:
I think I'll just keeping adding a landscape photo every now and then to complement the Birdmen (and Birdwomen) of NikonCafe. :wink:
Joel
Hey Joel,

We don't mind a landscape every now and then, as long as it has several birds in it.... :lol: :lol:

Your birdie lovin' friend,

Frank

JC said:
Really a very nice landscape, well done. What is even better is the owl in the 3rd tree from the left, I believe it is the third branch down on the right side. I can't quite ID this bugger, must be a problem with my monitor here at work. Maybe Janet can help out. Superb capture, both on the lanscape and on the bird....very well done....... :wink: .

JC

Thank you, Bill. I got to end my day with a laugh.

And Frank, if only photos with birds are OK, how about this travel shot:

Boy, isn't this place the best around!

Joel

Perfect Joel!!

It really needs to have a couple of Eagles though.... :lol:

Regards,

Frank

JC said:
Thank you, Bill. I got to end my day with a laugh.

And Frank, if only photos with birds are OK, how about this travel shot:

Boy, isn't this place the best around!

Joel

I realize this is not quite to the quality level of the other pics posted, but there's at least a story to this one...

Remember the "Andy Griffith Show"? Well the setting was based on the real city of Mt. Airy in North Carolina (which is where Andy Griffith was from, I believe). This picture was taken just outside of Mt. Airy, and the small "bump" in the hills in the background is Pilot Mountain, which was the inspiration for "Mt. Pilot" from that same show...

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom