Another day in the garden

Last edited by a moderator:
these are very nice.. what is it your looking for and maybe some of us can help

Thanks Tim. I find I seem to have to take an awful lot of shots to find any worth working with. I think maybe I'm beating myself up over something that's not so easy to control.

There's been a slight breeze in my garden the last couple of weekends and, with the depth of field being so small when shooting macros, I have been trying smaller apertures. However, in doing so, the shutter speeds have reduced, making the shots blurred for another reason. That, coupled with a moving subject as a result of the breeze, isn't making things easy...

:smile:

welcome to the world of Macro.. i understand about the wind blowing and trying to get the results we are looking for... I find my keeper rate is much lower doing macro then anything else.. also I find the more really nice shots I get the more I think my others are not that good..just keep shooting...

Been tinkering with the tripod on the camera when shooting macro. It helps!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P

Pam the Spiderwoman

I lke the 3rd one.

I would never think to photograph this, but seeing yours, I might have a go and see what I can do.

Pam

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom