1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Another from Honeymoon

Discussion in 'Birds' started by JohnnyGator, Sep 12, 2008.

1. I've been working non stop since I initially signed up and finally have some time to post some images again. Got this one last month at Honeymoon Island. Let me know what you think and if you have a bird ID on either it'd be great!

-John

MiniMe_Sig.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. equetefue

equetefue

Sep 29, 2005
    Kissimmee, FL
    How cool

nice shot !

3. cool shot... I would say the lower bird is a white egret, and upper is a kingbird, but just a guess.

4. Very nice capture indeed.

5. sjlarue

sjlarue

Nov 18, 2007
    OH-IO
    Wouldn't happen to have a color version? Just for ID purposes.

6. Thanks everyone.

I guess I could put a color version up later when I have time. I don't really like to shoot in color though. I'm a B&W kind of guy.

7. sjlarue

sjlarue

Nov 18, 2007
    OH-IO
    So this was a slide then? I thought that maybe it was a PS conversion and you could post the original. But that's ok. The top bird to me doesn't look like a kingbird, the tail is just not right. It does look to be some sort of flycatcher though.

Cool capture BTW.

8. i think the little guy on top is really proud of his perch! like the big guy on campus. ha ha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.