Another great image from Popeye!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Backdoctor, Feb 2, 2005.

1. just helping a buddy. I like it. He's got some promise, eh? :D

[​IMG]

2. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Very nice, Popeye! So, Harris,

Is Popeye the guy you met and borrowed a lens from a while back?

3. JC

JC

Jan 27, 2005
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Popeye, wherever you are...

Really nice, Harris. Seems like we're getting into the multi-bird photos today.

4. Harris:
    This image is very well done....
    Just so I can stop feeling like I should know something I don't... Who is Popeye?

5. Olive Oyl's Boyfriend, Nemesis to Bluto, promotor of Spinach........I thought everybody knew that.....

As to the image, how about some info on where, when, details, man, give us some darned details, so we can learn how to do something that looks so darned cool................( whistling the Popeye theme......)

6. Darn Bill I new I should not post that question... But I thought you would be at work...lol

7. Popeye is Bernie Campoli, a Reznick graduate who visited for a day and shot at Bear Point with me. He's going to go to PMA, the shoot at merritt and the shoot here before.

He sure gets around. He has some awesome shots, wait till you see some shuttle liftoffs.

8. Re: Very nice, Popeye! So, Harris,

Steve,

He visited a few weeks back and I did get to use his 500 f4. Yep

9. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Hmmmmm

Obviously Popeye has been to New Mexico and has taken a few photos from just to the north west of the flight deck I see???????

10. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    The area looks remotely familiar although it appears to have possibly been a tad colder on the morning I was there....

[​IMG]

11. Jim, I believe he was at Bosque with Ron this past year.