Another great image from Popeye!

just helping a buddy. I like it. He's got some promise, eh? :D

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Doug Barber said:
Harris:
This image is very well done....
Just so I can stop feeling like I should know something I don't... Who is Popeye?
Olive Oyl's Boyfriend, Nemesis to Bluto, promotor of Spinach........I thought everybody knew that.....

As to the image, how about some info on where, when, details, man, give us some darned details, so we can learn how to do something that looks so darned cool................( whistling the Popeye theme......)

Doug Barber said:
Harris:
This image is very well done....
Just so I can stop feeling like I should know something I don't... Who is Popeye?
Popeye is Bernie Campoli, a Reznick graduate who visited for a day and shot at Bear Point with me. He's going to go to PMA, the shoot at merritt and the shoot here before.

He sure gets around. He has some awesome shots, wait till you see some shuttle liftoffs.

Hmmmmm

Obviously Popeye has been to New Mexico and has taken a few photos from just to the north west of the flight deck I see???????

The area looks remotely familiar although it appears to have possibly been a tad colder on the morning I was there....

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom