1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Another IR barn...

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by ritewinger, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2009
  2. It is a nice image but seemed rather dark to me so I checked your histogram and found that it was underexposed. Moving the right slider to the left until it contacts the data in the histogram will correct that. You might also try an adjustment in shadow/highlight to bring out the dark wood of the barn a bit. Let me know if you would like to see the image with these changes made.

3. Gordon, thanks for the critique. I am not very good at this IR yet, but will stay with it. Please feel free if you want to toy with this. I am going to do the same.:smile:

4. [​IMG]

A little lighter....

5. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Cool Ernest. I like the way the roof looks in that!

6. Howdy Earnest,

I really like what you've done to this image, it's really made a nice image into a very interesting and visually pleasing one, with many details that really draw the eye to them.

Very nicely done.

7. very nice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.