1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

another look at Russ from the 180 2.8

Discussion in 'People' started by Nuteshack, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

i finished off 5 in all and think i like this one the best:smile:

@f2.8, 1/800s
    438798403_1816096296_o.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

..this guy should be a model for cabelas or something
    :biggrin:

2. pelowell66

pelowell66 Guest

Nice sharp image, I bet he would make a good black and white study!

3. Wonderful image, it is almost 3D in appearance. Your technique in taking this shot is just super.

4. GREAT shot. Thats a man with a few stories to tell!

5. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks pelo ...no clue how to do it properly:D epressed

6. Very nice, but why are all of your pictures of old guys? You only have to look in your mirror (or mine) to find one of those :rolleyes: . I used the 180 wide open on a much nicer subject today :Love:.

76446235.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Btw, I used my 6MP (d70) body this time. The original was sharper but unflattering, so I softened her skin. That "pitted" look only works for men.

7. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

Wow ...thanks for the kind words Gordon:biggrin:

8. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks Frank ...woa, that's one lovely photo..if i didn't know better i would have thought u captured that with your 85 ...:cool: 

..trust me, i got some female 180's comin soon:biggrin:

9. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks Jim ...ya, so do his X wives ..lol

10. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

Nite, its very very good. The only nit I would have is to maybe crop him a bit more to the right...more off center. But everything else is techically perfect...great exposure, great processing, and perfect subject. You did a great job for ol' Russ.

11. I really like this one, but think I enjoyed the first one you posted the best. The lighting seemed a little softer. Either way, they're both wonderful captues.

12. You can stop now... you're pssing me off. :biggrin:

13. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

ROTFL:biggrin:

14. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks Brian:smile:

15. JimTech

JimTech Guest

Interesting subject with a nice capture by you. Now if I just get that darn D200 into Nikon to fix the back focus problem ... then I can take pictures that are 1/10th as good.

Jim

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.