Another look at the Tetons

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by bfullmer, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Here's another look at the Tetons from Schwabacher Landing on Memorial Day

[​IMG]

It was so peaceful there. The only sound was the birds welcoming the morning with their songs.

2. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Glorious! I should have gone there on this trip--darn.:eek:

I love the composition on this one.

3. Wow, would I like to have that view out my front window. I have got to get up there (again). Nicely done Brian.

4. It was beautiful. We almost didn't go, but the kids wanted to see it. This is a little closer to the parking lot than where we usually shoot. It was my daughter's suggestion to stop there.

5. Thanks Gordon. That sure would be some prime real estate. I'm glad it never will be sold. Thanks for commenting.

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Really beautiful

7. Nils

Nils

Mar 30, 2007
    Aptos, California
    The clarity and contrast are really nice.
    nils

8. Thanks Gale. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited.

9. Thanks Nils. I shot this with a Sigma 10-20 I borrowed from my brother. It's waaaaay at the top of my lens lust list.

10. Mike Z

Mike Z

May 30, 2005
    Northbrook, IL
    Brian,
    Wonderful shot. I love the composition and the sky treatment. The 10-20 is great for this type of shot and you certainly made the most of it. Great work.
    Mike.

11. Sharon

Sharon

Feb 18, 2006
    What a beautiful, peaceful looking image. Just stunning!

12. Thanks Mike. There was very little work on the shot. This is pretty much what it looked like.

I never should've borrowed that 10-20 from my brother. I was thinking it would be kinda nice before using it. Now the bug has bitten hard.

13. It's an incredible place to go. I never tire of visiting and always get a little down when I have to leave.

I hope you do have fun getting to know your D200. What a great camera.

14. brianw

brianw

Feb 25, 2007
    Bo'ness, Scotland
    Brian,,thats an AWSOME picture, I just love it,
    If thats what heaven looks like,they can come and get me
    Regards,,Brian

15. Thanks Brian. It's a spectacular place. Many, many areas in the park that beg to be photographed.