Another montage

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by Johntu, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Johntu

Johntu

Jul 4, 2005
    Fremont, CA
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2006
  2. Nice work great shots. And lovely montage. It reminds me when i was young boy and did also gymastics. I loved the bridge the most. When i was young i love to stand on my hands and walk around or make flip overs. Now i am more carefull and more scared to break my bones haha. That is what age maybe does to us.

And i understand why you are proud. She is good in her sports and i bet she loves her sports. Congratulate her from me. And i hope maybe we have the privilige to say one day look i know that woman who performs there on the olympic games. She is the daughter of the well known photog John. And then everybody arounds me will say ...ok...

:smile: Great work!!!

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    John
    You have nailed those images of Shannon perfectly. She is goo.

You montages are fantastic. I love them:>))

Now we just need you to write a detailed tutorial :>)))

4. Johntu

Johntu

Jul 4, 2005
    Fremont, CA
    Hi gale,

Thanks for all the kind words, here is how I made a montage, make a new canvas in PS, then select all the pictures you like put in a folder, open picture one at a time, then select the object and paste into a new canvas, each object paste on a difference layer so you can easy to control later (like move, resizeā€¦). :smile:

5. Johntu

Johntu

Jul 4, 2005
    Fremont, CA
    Thanks Vince, that what my hope before but Shannon is no longer in gymnastic, I wish she came back to this sport someday :smile: