Another of Jillian Michelle

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by frede, Sep 30, 2008.

1. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Another from my shoot with model Jillian Michelle.

This was shot at a Bed & Breakfast in New Hope Pa. I did a shoot for the owner who in turn gave me Carte Blanche access to his grounds and a cool room.

2900141725_34fdae98b5_o.png

2. fyreflie24

fyreflie24

Jun 24, 2005
    Charlotte NC
    CHRISTMAS!! I'm coming CHRISTMAS :)

3. wonderful shot...beautiful model!

4. Very nice shot. Love the idea.

5. nice! i really like the light.

6. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Try to give me as much notice as possible so I can schedule Melody for Hair/Makeup. I'll start to work on wardrobe for you. You are going to look amazing! :wink: :biggrin:

Thanks Vinnie!

Thank you.

Thanks Laura. A "light" is all I used. The chair and dresser provided good fill. Definitely not a "...rocket science" setup. Woody would be proud.

7. drdrew

drdrew

Dec 28, 2007
    missouri
    i love cool locations! what fun you must have had. interesting pose, yet model remains relaxed and that is a bonus. i'm wanting for something though...maybe the model to "pop" a little more...or maybe for a bit more drama in the lighting schema...or maybe for her to be leaning towards the camera with her face...i get a sort of sense of her legs looking too big and her face looking too small and wondering if posing angle or camera angle might have helped a little...hope i'm not being too picky for you...

8. I love everything about this image but the angle of the leg that is up in the air. It looks very uncomfortable and my eyes are drawn to her leg rather than her face. Nice setting and execution. Look forward to pics from your session with Donamari!

9. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    It was really fun excepting for the terra-cotta walls AND ceiling - the orange bouncing all over the place drove me crazy.

It's amazing that she was able to look relaxed because when I sent her the image she said "wow, all the pain was well worth it." She's 5'11" and literally had to jam herself in there.

Not too picky at all. I love it, and I respect your opinion. I get what you are saying regarding the pop - gonna revisit the layers to see what I can do.

10. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Thanks Anthony. I'm going to see what I can do on a re-edit - maybe a Photoshop "light" or two can shift focus a bit.

11. Great shot Fred!!! Christmas, huh?? I want to be there for this one too!!

12. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Thanks Keith. You def need to be involved - 2 photographers are better than one. :smile: