1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Another of Mankind's mysteries

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by rbsinto, May 23, 2019.

1. Taken a couple of years ago here in downtown Toronto. I was walking along Spadina Avenue in the heart of the original Chinatown when I spotted a young man with very interesting facial markings sitting against a window ledge, and intently working on his Laptop.
    I liked the scene, and not wishing to disturb him, shot from the hip as I walked by.
    motorized Nikon FG
    Nikkor 24 f2 AIS
    Fuji 100 ISO colour slide
    5.6 @ 1/125th
    Another of Mankind's mysteries-1920.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Taken a couple of years ago here in downtown Toronto. I was walking along Spadina Avenue in the heart of the original Chinatown when I spotted a young man with very interesting facial markings sitting against a window ledge, and intently working on his Laptop.
    I liked the scene, and not wishing to disturb him, shot from the hip as I walked by.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.