Another one of Sarah

Discussion in 'People' started by JD Photography, Jun 11, 2007.

1. JD Photography

JD Photography

Aug 4, 2006
    Boston
    I added this one page 3 of the other post, but i figured I would start a new thread since that post was already 3 pages long.

[​IMG]

Thoughts?

2. Very nice shot JD, plus I am partial to horizontal portraits myself :biggrin: good use of the frame and of the blurred BG, good colors. Thanks for sharing!

3. senna

senna

Jan 6, 2007
    San Jose Ca.
    JD I looked at that first post and was not impressed. Now this image shows the real beauty of your sister. good job.

4. This one is very nice!

5. Getson

Getson

Oct 10, 2006
    Halifax, NS
    I would liked to have seen just a fraction more DOF to get both her eyes in focus. If you had stopped down maybe another 1/3 stop, you would have nailed it.

6. technick

technick

Jun 8, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    This photo is 100 times better than the other one posted...

7. Be careful with the super white eyes... They don't need to be that much white. Otherwise much better then the first pic...

8. Very nice. I like the space to her left, and I am also a fan of horizontal portraits.

I might edit "some" of the bloodlines in her eyes. Not to the point where there is absolutely none but there are some that are pretty prominent. Only reason I notice is because I think she has beautiful captivating eyes.

9. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Warm, beautiful eyes and a nice pose - very nice!

10. Compared to the first photo you posted (the over processed one) this one is 100 times better. You've got a very pretty sister and you really captured her here. If both of her eyes were in focus it would have been better though. Very nice shot nonetheless.

11. Very nice. As has been said, much improved over the first one.