Another one, to make sure...

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by JPS, May 11, 2005.

1. Shot some days ago... that has been a marvelous dinner :D !

Fuji S2 + Tamron SP90 - 1:125 @ f/11 with onboard flash -1.5 + a slaved SB-80DX held 3 feet above the bunch !

original.

Yessssssss !!! It works ! ...errr... or am i the only one that sees it ?

2. Works fine! But asparagus? Yech. I prefer Broccoli.

That's a very nice picture though. My compliments.

Has any one ever mentioned your resemblance to a famous dramatic actor, Claude Rains? At least your avatar does.

Rich

3. MMMMMMMMMMMM....I love asparagus!! Very nice!! :D :D :D :D

4. jfrancis

jfrancis

May 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    Very cool shot 8)

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Well, Asparagus with cheese is pretty good. :lol:

Another nice shot J-P.

6. Hi Rich ! thanks for the kind words ! ...but ! how dare you compare asparagus and brocoli ? They just don't play in the same league :wink: !

I heard of this guy but it's "slightly" before my time -although i'm 59-... I will have to check on the Net, to find some portraits of him :wink: !

7. jkamphof

jkamphof Guest

Yeah I've heard stuff about vegetables, supposed to be healthy and all that...Mmmmm no, still prefer dead animals on a plate. ;)

Seriously, nice shot, I'm not a big fan of asparagus but feel simialr to Rich on the Brocolli, guess I'm a novice veggy eater ;)

8. Cool shot! I love asparagus, and there's no shortage here and it's cheap, because they have extensive plantations almost in front of my door.
    regards

9. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    yummmy!!! asparagus....broccoli....almost any veggie will do!!! well, except bell pepper...blech! but that's an allergy and not a dislike.

I like your shot, but i'd also like to see how it would look vertical....hmmmm, is it just me?

10. Hi Leigh ! Like that, you mean ?

original.

11. I love asparagus especially in soup the chinese way; asparagus, crabmeat and egg combination.