Another one, to make sure...

JPS

Shot some days ago... that has been a marvelous dinner :D !

Fuji S2 + Tamron SP90 - 1:125 @ f/11 with onboard flash -1.5 + a slaved SB-80DX held 3 feet above the bunch !

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Yessssssss !!! It works ! ...errr... or am i the only one that sees it ?

Works fine! But asparagus? Yech. I prefer Broccoli.

That's a very nice picture though. My compliments.

Has any one ever mentioned your resemblance to a famous dramatic actor, Claude Rains? At least your avatar does.

Rich

JPS

Rich Gibson said:
Works fine! But asparagus? Yech. I prefer Broccoli. That's a very nice picture though. My compliments.
Hi Rich ! thanks for the kind words ! ...but ! how dare you compare asparagus and brocoli ? They just don't play in the same league :wink: !

Rich Gibson said:
Has any one ever mentioned your resemblance to a famous dramatic actor, Claude Rains? At least your avatar does.
I heard of this guy but it's "slightly" before my time -although i'm 59-... I will have to check on the Net, to find some portraits of him :wink: !

J

jkamphof

Yeah I've heard stuff about vegetables, supposed to be healthy and all that...Mmmmm no, still prefer dead animals on a plate. ;)

Seriously, nice shot, I'm not a big fan of asparagus but feel simialr to Rich on the Brocolli, guess I'm a novice veggy eater ;)

Cool shot! I love asparagus, and there's no shortage here and it's cheap, because they have extensive plantations almost in front of my door.
regards

yummmy!!! asparagus....broccoli....almost any veggie will do!!! well, except bell pepper...blech! but that's an allergy and not a dislike.

I like your shot, but i'd also like to see how it would look vertical....hmmmm, is it just me?

JPS

Leigh said:
..............I like your shot, but i'd also like to see how it would look vertical....hmmmm, is it just me?
Hi Leigh ! Like that, you mean ?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom