1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Another one with the wife [Image Heavy]

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by Contourrob217, Aug 2, 2009.

1. As I've posted in the past, my wife owns an event planning company so I get to tag along a lot and grab some shots of the event. We just returned from a wedding and I thought I'd post some of my favorites:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please let me know your thoughts....the feedback I've received on the Cafe has really helped my photography. 2 months in and loving every minute of it!

2. D300fan

D300fan

Mar 30, 2008
    Maryland
    Wonderful images!

3. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Real Nice!

4. Thank you. It's amazing how much one can learn in only 1 week. Shooting last week with an awesome professional helped me so much with this week's shoot.

5. Really amazing shots Rob! i cant wait to do my first wedding =D

6. MMPG1

MMPG1

May 10, 2009
    Germany
    Great pictures, Rob!
    Number #7 is especially nice.

7. Thank you 823 and Markus

8. Midpack

Midpack

Jun 8, 2009
    Chicagoland
    Beautiful setting, occasion and pics - well done!

9. Thank you Midpack, it was a beautiful day at a really peaceful and historic (barn is over 150 years old) venue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.