Another pano attempt. (pic)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by cwilt, May 13, 2005.

1. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Here is the link to the gallery if you want to see it bigger. This is an 8 shot pano using a Nikor 300mm f4. If I could just find a day without haze. :( Comments are always welcome.

21956228-L.

2. Ron Anderson

Ron Anderson Guest

Hi Charles,

Very nice photo! What area was this taken in?

I cruised through your gallery and very much liked the shot of City Park in Denver. Keep up the good work.....

Ron

3. Love those mountains!! Nice job!! :D :D :D

4. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Ron,

That is just outside of Colorado springs which is south of Denver. I believe that is Pikes Peak but could be wrong. Thanks for the comments on the gallery even though there are some stinkers in there. Those are from my early days. It might be time to clear those out. :)

5. Man I went to your gallery and saw it full size. That is one large image. I used to live in Littleton so I am familiar with the area. Well done.

6. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Gordon this is one of my smaller ones. This one will print at 12x54. My last one was 8x96.