Another Red Barn

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by dmwphoto, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Vinod's shot steals the show in this catagory but I got this with my D2X and 12-24 and wanted to share it as well.
    [​IMG]

2. Dave, that is a nice shot...needless to say, I am fascinated by old barns. :)

3. Nice shot. The barn doesn't seem to red though. Might be good place to go back at either sunrise or late in the evening. I think it'd look better with softer/golden light.

4. Justin
    you are correct as this was taken at early afternoon harsh light. It is a 4 hour drive so I may not be able to follow up on it but will surely remember that when it is a possibility. Thanks for taking the time to give me your thoughts on this.