Another Road Trip in New Zealand

Real Name
Maurie Hill
This time it's to the North Islands West Coast, home of the spectacular Mount Egmont (Mt Taranaki in Maori)
Looking forward to the end of Coronavirus so I can get back to travelling the world.
Although there is some pretty damn good photo-ops here at home

Attachments

I climbed Egmont a few years ago :)
I've always enjoyed that drive along the forgotten world highway and the first time I went through Whangamomona it was like a ghost town with one old man creaking along on his bicycle, like something from a horror movie. Last time we drove that way it was "bustling" by comparison :)

These look like very interesting photographs, but all we see are thumbnails. Click on "Edit" at the bottom of your post and below the pictures look for the yellow box that says "Click Here to Insert Image into Post".

Real Name
Maurie Hill
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
These look like very interesting photographs, but all we see are thumbnails. Click on "Edit" at the bottom of your post and below the pictures look for the yellow box that says "Click Here to Insert Image into Post".
Tap on the thumbnails to open full frame. Thanks for looking 😎

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom