1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Another Sale at Midwest Photo Exchange - Columbus Ohio

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bobhoge, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Today's Columbus Dispatch has an ad for another camera sale at Midwest Photo Exchange on June 27, 28, 29. The last time was in May which I wrote up here:
    https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=115099

This time they appear to be trying something a bit different. The last time they were really busy and it was hard to move around in the store and see everything. Now the camera reps are going to be there on different days. Wednesday is "Canon Day", Thursday is "Photo Tech Day" (Induro Tripods, Kingston Cards, Mamiya ZD, Inkpress papers, etc) and Friday is "Nikon Day".

Nikon Day Friday lists many in-store specials, D-40 w' 18-55 $599, D-40x with 18-55 $799, and D-80 body only $999. All include a 2-year Nikon extended warranty. Last time the special prices on lenses seemed to be about B&H regular prices, but they had lots of stock to look at including 12 or so of the 18-200VR's that B&H has had on backorder for over a year.

The 4-Gig Kingston Ultimate 133X CF cards are down to $30 after a $30 rebate. FYI I just today received two checks from Kingston for the rebates on the two cards I bought on May 18. I sure wish all rebates went that smooth.

The last sale ended up costing me $1500 :eek: , I hope to spend a lot less this time. :wink:

Bob & Nan

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.