another SLC Pictureline event - Gitzo Tripods, Adam Barker photos

Here's the info:

Gitzo 5 Star Summer Tour
Summer's here and Gitzo is taking a nationwide road trip to launch the latest Gitzo technologies and products - featuring the Ocean Traveler and Vintage Collection. The Gitzo 5 Star Summer Tour runs from July through October and will be making stops at seventeen different 5 Star Summer Tour Dealer locations. The pictureline date is set for:

Thursday, July 30th
305 West 700 South, Salt Lake City, UT

featuring Adam Barker
(www.adambarkerphotography.com)

Schedule
10:00 - 6:00 PM - Meet Bogen representatives, learn more and test drive the latest Gitzo products.
3:00 - 6:00 PM - Adam demonstrates how he takes his phenomenal images using Gitzo equipment.
6:00 - 7:30 PM - Adam shares his professional expertise and experiences during a slide show presentation.

Also available during the Tour Stop Date are fantastic deals on new Gitzo heads and tripods:
• Customers who trade in ANY tripod will receive an instant $100 off the purchase of a new Gitzo tripod
• Customers who trade in ANY head will receive an instant $50 off the purchase of a new Gitzo head
These instant trade-in discounts CAN be combined with the mail-in rebate program while applicable.

Here's the link:
http://www.pictureline.com/newsletter/article.php?id=742

Don't know if I'm going to make it yet. I doubt I could spend much time looking at tripods, but Barker's galleries have some very nice shots (especially the outdoor sports images). The slideshow at 6 pm might be worth it.

Dave

damn, I would love to go, but I don't see it happening. Last week we did a compression test on the race car because it has seemed a little slow lately. It was not good. So this week we have been thrashing on getting a new motor built for it. We have a race this Friday and Saturday. I just got home from the machine shop, spent all night putting the motor back together. Got the bottom end together and the head bolted on. Tomorrow I have to get the rest of it back together and Thursday ill be thrashing in the garage getting the new motor swapped in.

Let me know how it goes! and if your board and want something to do.... :biggrin:

Yeah, I just found out I've got a conflict tomorrow night myself. If anyone else goes, give us the full report.

Dave

I dropped by in the morning to drool over the tripods. There were a few folks there from Gitzo/Bogen Imaging. Found a nice tripod for hiking that was $900. I walked out with a water bottle and T-shirt.

Didn't make it to the other events though.

I dropped by in the morning to drool over the tripods. There were a few folks there from Gitzo/Bogen Imaging. Found a nice tripod for hiking that was $900. I walked out with a water bottle and T-shirt.

Didn't make it to the other events though.
Glad to hear you dropped by, Brian. Nine bills for a hiking tripod? Ouch, that's the price of that macro lens I want! You'll have to wear the new t-shirt at our next event :wink:

Dave

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom