Another strap question

After reading several threads about Black Rapid, Sniper and DIY straps, I'm confused about attachment options.

I have a RRS QR plate on my body. Would the BR FastenR screw into a QR clamp and then use that clamp to attach your body?

Any reasons why this can't be done or shouldn't be done?

Thanks

Cant answer that one for you. I am wondering how it will hang if I just use the ring on one side instead of the bottom attachment.

After reading several threads about Black Rapid, Sniper and DIY straps, I'm confused about attachment options.

I have a RRS QR plate on my body. Would the BR FastenR screw into a QR clamp and then use that clamp to attach your body?

Any reasons why this can't be done or shouldn't be done?

Thanks[/QUOTE

Why would you want to attach the strap with a QR clamp? To me you are adding another point that can fail. If you are wanting to place the body on a tri or monopod without unscrewing anything my solution works better and is many times cheaper than a fastenR and QR clamp combination. I would post a picture but everytime I do I get flamed for always posting the same picture. GH

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom