Another Summer Palace Shot

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by JustinD, May 8, 2005.

1. Feel free to comment!

CopyofSummerPalace.

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. I appreciate the comments, Paul. I recomposed this shot to include more of the water i.e. putting the pagoda in the top third but when i got it home and on the computer it was totally out of focus. Pretty dissapointing as it was the more compelling composition of the two. I'll make my way back to this location soon!

4. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    I do like the shot as is. Agreed, could have more impct is composed as you stated above.

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very beautiful

Such silent water.

Great reflection.

6. jkamphof

jkamphof Guest

Beautiful shot and of course beautiful palace. I remember being there 2 years ago during Christmas (we of course had less warm days :) )

I love the lonnnng walk around the lake and catching a few shots of the palace.

I hope you don't mind but I'll share mine. Here's mine, this is with a Sony 717 so it's not as nice ;)

large.

7. Really nice picture. Agreed with MontyDog about more water foreground. Thansk for sharing.