Another Summer Palace Shot

Feel free to comment!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I appreciate the comments, Paul. I recomposed this shot to include more of the water i.e. putting the pagoda in the top third but when i got it home and on the computer it was totally out of focus. Pretty dissapointing as it was the more compelling composition of the two. I'll make my way back to this location soon!

TKO said:
I appreciate the comments, Paul. I recomposed this shot to include more of the water i.e. putting the pagoda in the top third but when i got it home and on the computer it was totally out of focus. Pretty dissapointing as it was the more compelling composition of the two. I'll make my way back to this location soon!
I do like the shot as is. Agreed, could have more impct is composed as you stated above.

J

jkamphof

Beautiful shot and of course beautiful palace. I remember being there 2 years ago during Christmas (we of course had less warm days :) )

I love the lonnnng walk around the lake and catching a few shots of the palace.

I hope you don't mind but I'll share mine. Here's mine, this is with a Sony 717 so it's not as nice ;)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom