Another Sunrise...This time from Thunder Bay

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Bohdan, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Yes I know...another sunrise...but what the heck...I was up already and the lake looked so beautiful and peaceful.

[​IMG]

The Sleeping Giant
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking

Bohdan

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. Thanks Paul..
    Personally I can never get enough....Dragged my wife out of bed 6 oclock in the morning to catch the sunrise over the lake....She didn't complain. - I bought her breakfast afterwards.
    So I dragged her out of bed the next day to catch some of the glorious fall colours on a drive to the U.S. border..Hiking through the bush...Nothing better!!

Bohdan

4. Bohdan, you're making me homesick! Nice shots!

5. Thanks Kevin..
    Are you from Northern Ontario?

bohdan

6. jkamphof

jkamphof Guest

Nice shots, I remember camping as a kid at Sibley (spelling??) and gazing at the Sleeping Giant, I'm sure my story telling Grandfather had a part in my fascination with that chunk of rock.

Nice memories!

Joel.

7. Really nice colors on this sunset. Well done.

8. Thanks Joel...Yes It's spelled Sibley....Nanabijou or the Sleeping Giant is something I can never get tired of.

bohdan

9. thanks Gordon....Nature made the colours...I happened to be to enjoy the moment

bohdan

10. Grew up in Marquette, on the south shore of Lake Superior. Your shot is almost an identical view from our friend's camp looking towards the city. Always had such beautiful sunsets/sunrises there.

11. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Don't mind it at all,second is beautiful

12. thanks Hans

bohdan