another try a the local speedway

is this too much tilt? which way is the tilt preferred?...make the cars look like they are driving up hill or downhill?...thanks

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

mrdinh said:
is this too much tilt? which way is the tilt preferred?...make the cars look like they are driving up hill or downhill?...thanks
My opinion: It's to mutch :?

I prefer uphill

Sven

Wow, great looking shots and you're getting some fantastic blur in the background. Sweet!

As for the tilt, I've found that the angle of tilt depends on what part of the car your shooting. For instance, if the car is coming head-on you can make the tilt a bit more extreme but for side views just a slight tilt seems like enough.

But it looks to me like you took the time to experiment with different tilt angles so whatever looks good to your eye, go with.

_/oe

The best way to see if you've got too much tilt is if you find yourself tilting your head to look at the shot. I didn't really tilt my head for the first one, but I did for the second. But the shots themselves are fantastic, especially with the motion blur.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom