Another Try

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by confused, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Well here is another try at posting a picture since my last one needed some PS work. No PS work here since I really don't like doing anything to them. I know that it could use some brightening. Taken with d70 and 70-300mm lense. Comments?
    EDIT: I finally made another version where I used PS...not sure how much better it is and might have washed it out a bit but okay. comments on both?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice work. Definite improvement to my eye.

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Elliot, very nice...The first was nice...but when I scrolled to the PS'd version...WOW! Took my breath away. Nothing wrong w/a little PS'ing in my book...It just enhanced an already good pic. Keep it up!

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Yep PS'ing can't go wrong :>)))

Looks great. Beautiful Lily.

I don't like post processing either. However it is quite a reward for the effort.

I prob have a
    thousand to go through. eeeeeekkkkkk

5. Second one is fantastic

6. Looks really great. evenmore the second one!

I like the waterdrops on the flower! I have to try that, too.

Nothing is wrong with PS! In "the old days" same was done in development from a machine (hope I found the right words in english). Now we have to do it ourselfs!

thanks for sharing!

7. dfthompson

dfthompson Guest

Very nice. The second is a definite improvement. Nothing wrong with a little adjustment in PS. It sure beats the old fashioned way of doing it in the dark.