Another visit from my greatgrandaughter

Discussion in 'People' started by Barnacle Bill, May 16, 2007.

1. I dont see Emily as much as I would like, and when she dose turn up I usualy get into a flap trying to remember all the tips from this great site, and on reviewing the the shots think about how I could have made a better job of them. Anyway here are some from yesterday. all taken with my new 85mm

Regards, Roy.
  2. She's very cute!! I love her facial expressions in 1 and 2. :smile: #3 looks a bit soft to me.
  3. Geej

Aug 11, 2005
    Northern Colorado
    Your greatgrandaughter is so CUTE! I just love the 2nd photo of her.
  4. Roy, nice shots. She is indeed a cutie. Love the expressions and the hair.:smile:
  5. Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Look at those precious.
  6. Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Ohhhh how precious
    Those pictures are just darling:>)))
  7. Lowolf

Jan 26, 2006
    amazing images a cute grand daughter your images are perfect
  8. Roy.

What a cutie!! #2 is a competition shot for some baby commercial. I love that one!!
  9. Thanks to all who viewed and commented on my shots of Emily, I think she is a little beauty.

Gretchen, the third one is soft, it is slightly out of focus, I found the reason to be that I had accidently moved the C-S-M switch on the front of my D200to M, another lesson learned.
  10. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

great personality, great hair!
  11. Cabrams

Cabrams Guest

Something to be proud of
  12. tomj

Feb 5, 2006
    Very cute indeed.

Very nice Bill.

13. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    Oh Man.....these are great. The second capture is absolutely priceless!! What a cutie!

It's too easy to move the CSM switch in my opinion. There ought to be a lock button.
  14. So cute! I love the second picture the best she has amazing eyes in it and a lovely expression :smile:
  15. Thanks again everybody
    Regards, Roy