Another visit to the diabetic doctor...

....and another clean bill of health. It sure is a drain on her energy.

Snap shot with the 85/1.4 and mixed lighting.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Good to hear she is well. She has amazing eyes. You will be fighting the boys off when she is a bit older (if not already!) :smile:

Your shots of Amanda never leave me indifferent - she is incredible and your images, one after the other, are so beautiful. Some of the best portraits in the Cafe. I am so glad that she is doing well. I hope you feel better also Charles.

Thanks for looking and taking the time to comment. She does have wonderful eyes.

Good to hear she is well. She has amazing eyes. You will be fighting the boys off when she is a bit older (if not already!) :smile:
Great to hear about the clean bill of health! She's gotta have some of the prettiest eyes on the planet!!! Great shot!
It's toughest when your kids are sick. Glad to here things went well. Another fantastic photo!

Thank you for such a high compliment. I would disagree with you, because thier just snap shots of moments from an amature hack. Many talented individuals in this area on the cafe.

Oddly enough, Monica and I need to decide if we will let Amanda go for her first modeling job. Not sure I want her going down this road so early.:confused:

Your shots of Amanda never leave me indifferent - she is incredible and your images, one after the other, are so beautiful. Some of the best portraits in the Cafe. I am so glad that she is doing well. I hope you feel better also Charles.

That is so wonderful. She is such a beautiful little girl. I love her eyes and the contact you have made with them through your camera. It's quite captivating.

Here is a almost clinical shot of her eye for those that may have not seen it before.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Wow! That has got to be one of the bluest eyes I have ever seen. Perhaps she could start her modelling for Specsavers :smile:

What lens did you use for that shot?

The Barbara Davis Center that she goes to for her diabetes asked if she would like to be thier poster child. I think thats what you would call it. We are still undecided about it.

The eye shot was done with a 70-180 macro and the R1C1 flash kit.

Wow! That has got to be one of the bluest eyes I have ever seen. Perhaps she could start her modelling for Specsavers :smile:

What lens did you use for that shot?

I am so glad she is doing well.
I think poster child would be nice.
Not exactly down the modeling road. Which I don't go for that, for youngsters

Hope also you are feeling better

Last edited by a moderator:
glad she is doing well.

What would I have done diferently... I would have probably messed up a great shot:Shocked:

those eyes, those eyes, those eyes...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom