Another Winner! Needs a Title!

I just received an email that this photo won the local calendar contest and will be featured as the month of June, 2014. This calendar gets sent to thousands of homes in Whatcom County, along with hundreds of businesses, so the exposure is tremendous. The last time I won, I sold quite a few prints, so I'm VERY happy about this!!

I need help with a title. It's the ferry that leaves from my town, Bellingham, and goes to Alaska.

I'm open to suggestions. You are all so helpful, so I'm hoping you can help me come up with something good for this one. I want something more than just "Ferry leaving Bellingham" that would describe the evening, the amazing sunset, and the ship leaving.

Thanks!
Carole

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrat's, Carol...!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

How's about: "CALGON, TAKE ME AWAY...!" :biggrin:

Do you know which ferry it was? Taku, Malaspina, Lituya, Columbia, LaConte? Would be good to reference the name in the title, such as "Golden Voyage of MV Malspina"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you know which ferry it was? Taku, Malaspina, Lituya, Columbia, LaConte? Would be good to reference the name in the title, such as "Golden Voyage of MV Malspina"
I don't know. I wonder if I contact the ferry office, if they could tell me. I have the date it was taken. I'll see :)

Carole

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was the sister ship of the Malaspina - the M/V Matanuska.

I'd like to get something in the title about the twilight sunset and the name of the vessel. People who will be getting the calendar know that the ferry goes to Alaska. I just want a title that "pops".

Carole

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom