Anticipation At The Duck Pond

It was early spring, but the spirited members of the Nikon Cafe were more than ready to click away to an approaching avian. Here's Flew making the final arrangements for our subject matter...
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Now, we can't just have these birds delivered to one loaction, so Flew made it known that a few needed to be placed in a strategic location on the other side of the pond...
View attachment 88348

When you are expecting "incoming" avians, setting your White Balance is absolutely key to capturing the correct colors. Well, here's Rich Gibson doing his all to help his fellow shooter...
View attachment 88349

And, more than ready to capture Mother Nature's flying critters in mid-air, Larry (Ozarkshome) is seen here relaxing with his favorite blend...
View attachment 88350

Had a wonderful time with you and Marilyn, I only wish I had the opportunity to shake your hand to thank you both for a wonderful weekend. Looking forward to standing in the shadow of the 600mm lens next year.

Although I was not able to attend I must say I have enjoyed looking at these
photos so much....Frank these are great photos. Looks like everyone had a
fabulous time. I hope to attend one of these.

Great shots Frank. I thought Larry was checking the wind direction. So he would know what direction the birds would land.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom