1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Anticipation

Discussion in 'People' started by KB9NDF, Aug 12, 2009.

1. On Tuesday nights, I have a regular job where I take pictures at a Kids Night event at a local Chick-fil-A on the southside of Indy. They have a clown that paints the kids faces, and then I take their picture. The following Tuesday night, they can come back to pick up a wallet sized print; and while they're there they can get their faces painted and the cycle repeats.

This has become a very popular event that has run for nearly three years. I've grown to know many of the kids and their families and watched them grow taller, lose teeth, grow teeth, have birthdays, get new baby brothers and sisters.

This little girl was about to turn inside out waiting for her turn to get her face painted at Chick-fil-A this evening. Her aunt brought her and she was almost overwhelmed! She kept turning around, giving me a great big smile and telling me her latest decision on what she wanted to have painted on her face. Ultimately, she decided to just have a pink butterfly painted on her right forearm just like her cousin had done.

This shot just begged to be taken.

I suspect we have a new recruit. ;-)

[​IMG]

2. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    Nice capture. You can tell she's excited.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.