1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Antique Ford I.D. Help?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by steve f, Sep 22, 2008.

1. My wife and I were on our way to help our daughter with some home repairs and on the way I spotted this old Ford pickup.

Anyone have any idea of the year and model?

[​IMG]

Thanks,

Steve

2. johncarol

johncarol

Jan 31, 2006
    SW Florida
    good ol google

Ford Model A
    Pickup, Orange And Wood, 4 cyl, 3 speed standard, RWD, 2 door, Stock# 1929A
    Dealer: Bathgates Garage 877-372-4013 for sale
    66,167 mi
    0 mi away

Port Murray, NJ

3. kurbs

kurbs

Feb 11, 2008
    Watertown CT
    My dad has a 1929 model a sedan delivery.
    The front of that one doesnt look as wide it might be a little earlier but i could be wrong.

v5zn5s.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

4. No dissrespect, tht is a beautiful car. But being a hotrod... it is no longer a model A.

5. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Here's a '29 Ford roadster that I helped build. It's a fiberglass body with an original frame.

62504327.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

6. John,
    Thanks for the info. 1929 Model A it is. And only 66,167 miles on her. If the garage is open the next time I'm in the area I'll have to do some more checking.

kurbs,
    Looking at the pic of your dad's, they look very very similar. A little tough to tell because of the different angles.

Frank,
    Nice looking roadster.

Steve

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.