Anual sing along festival

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by hans, Jun 6, 2005.

1. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    A group of enthusiastic amateurs organize each year a sing along afternoon,it's great fun everyone singing with well known numbers. When you arrive there, you receive a paper with all the lyrics of the songs they gonna sing
    To name a few LOLA from The Kinks<Let it be The Beatles La Bamba Los Lobos some Dutch songs,had a great afternoon despite the bad weather

Here's a impression,hope you enjoy it
    P.S. The guy with the D70 isn't me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hi Hans,

Looks like everybody was having a good time.

I can taste the atmosphere.

Thanks for sharing.

3. Hans
    Great job looks like a fun event with some good songs chosen to sing along with. great job in capturing these events for u s

4. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Thanks guys

Mike how are you? When do the swimming pictures appear or are you just on birds now

5. Hans Long time no see hope all is well with you, swimming starts soon first meet is in two weeks, should be a lot of fun, I will be posting a ton of them