1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Any interest in a Mongolia summer photo trip?

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by Jonathan F/2, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Hey everyone. I would like to gauge interest in setting up a Mongolia summer photo trip. I would plan the trip during the 2019 Naadam Festival and possibly another trip to the
    Golden Eagle Festival later in the year. I will have a daily itinerary where we can attend the festival, photograph monasteries/tourist sites and visit wildlife at the national parks. Also for those who might be interested, we can also visit local nomads and I can even setup photo shoots with models on the steppe! In the evenings we can visit the local pubs/restaurants, review our images and/or just have a couple beers or down Mongolian vodka shots! ;) 

The trip package will include airport pick-up/drop-off, hotel, meals and transportation to and from the sites. I'll be the point man and tour guide for the trip. You would be responsible for air travel, but once you step foot into the country, I'll take care of you!

This whole trip would be coordinated by me and my extended Mongolian family. I'd like to keep the group size to about 5-10 people. If this is something 'cafe members on here would be in interested in attending, I can start putting together a package plan.

Also I'd be open to any suggestions and/or ideas! Thanks! :D 

Just a few photos from my previous trips!
    horses.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

image (1).jpg

image (2).jpg

monastery_life.jpg

mongolia_overhead_web.jpg

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. the_traveler

the_traveler

Mar 22, 2007
    en route
    dates, costs?

3. Unable to see images.
    Fixed now.
    Thanks.
    Looks like a very nice place.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  4. I need to calculate prices, but the plan would be for the summer due to the warmer weather. If not this year I would definitely plan it for next year.

5. Would be interested in the package details.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.