Any interest in a Washington D.C. sub-forum?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rich Gibson, Feb 7, 2005.

1. There are lots of events around this area and I'm sure I'm missing plenty of photo opportunities. No meetings, no contests, just good natured get togethers for shooting and discussing equipment and techniques.

Thanks, Rich

2. Hi Rich,

I think we talked about this on DPR and would like to be a part of a group if you get one together. Let me know when and where. :)

Melissa

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Guys....

The cool thing is that if you can get enough folks to join up, you can get a sub forum here to help in coordinating your activities and communications.

Let Patrick or I know.... :eek:

Frank

4. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    How about a So Cal sub forum?

Actually I like combined forums better. Its easier to view and track friends. I'm already in too many forums.

5. Re: Guys....

Thanks Frank, I think that would be a great idea because it would be much harder keeping track of activities and this way, we will know where the shoots are. Much better than trying to contact everyone through email.

Melissa