any shooters in jamestown north dakota or nearby???

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by mrdinh, Mar 8, 2005.

1. mrdinh

mrdinh

Mar 8, 2005
    North Dakota
    i would like to know more shooters around here and know the area more...let me know if you want togetogether!

2. To the best of my knowledge you are the only one here from North Dakota. That just means we will be happy to see whatever images you take from up that way. You could also see if you can recruit someone from your neck of the woods.

3. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    I love North Dakota. Been several years since I have been there though. I hope to return one day. I'll look you up if i'm up that way.

Regards,

4. mrdinh

mrdinh

Mar 8, 2005
    North Dakota
    i just moved here...and know no one...maybe i might bump into some n.dakota shooters later...i will share some images when i get the chance to go shoot...thanks