Any South Carolina Shooters out there ???

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by watsonD50, Jul 12, 2007.

1. I am in Pawleys Island, a stones throw from Brookgreen Gardens (and minutes from Myrtle Beach).

2. The chemist

The chemist

Jul 22, 2005
    nashville
    Hey Daniel. I moved back to georgia not to long ago(i need to change my profile lol). I really enjoy huntington beach right next to brookgreen gardens. The marsh as you walk in is filled with herons, egrets, woodstorks, ospreys. There is also an eagles nest on your right in the tree line as you drive in to the marsh.

Then again you could just be looking for company..in which i can not help:biggrin:

3. Yeah

I am looking for people to shoot with, my wife is tired of me dragging her around - she says I stop to much to take pictures making an hour long visit to Brookgreen 3 x longer :frown:

4. The chemist

The chemist

Jul 22, 2005
    nashville
    Might have to start bargaining some shopping mall time as a trade:biggrin: If your pockets are deep there is always a nice vacation too:)

5. Onyx

Onyx Guest

Hey WatsonD50 - raincheck for upcoming months?! I'll be headed to the east coast of the US (from the opposite side of the world) late Aug-early Oct. Based in NYC, I'm planning to see South Carolina from the movies I've seen having being filmed on location there; plus numerous people I know have recommened I try the local specialty 'grits' (I'm more looking forward to the local seafood myself). So I'll be in the area wherever Pawley Is happens to be, and I'm def keen for a meet up/shoot of some kind. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.