1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Any Tips and Advice for Shooting at Huntley Meadow Park?

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by mdnativ, Jul 28, 2009.

1. I got free time this weekend. I want to try my hand at shooting the wildlife there. I appreciate any tips or advice. I'm bringing the zooms, telephoto with TC and support. Thanks....

2. I went a couple weeks ago and had a blast. Here are the shots. Most of the egrets were past the observation deck, just keep walking and follow the hard-pack path around, you should see more birds and be able to get fairly close.

Due to a headache and lazy/tired, I didn't get there til about 9am, but Sal suggests getting there earlier (like 6am), which is what a friend of mine suggested as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.