Anybody here is a member of sportsshooter.com ?

I would really like to become a member of sportsshooter.com since my main interest is sports photography. Unfortunately, one needs to be sponsered by a senior member of the site before being accepted. I don't know a single member of sportsshooter.com so I feel a bit awkward asking a senior member I don't know to sponsor me.

I thought I'd ask around here first and maybe I could find someone that would feel comfortable helping me being accepted.

T

topher04r1

hmmm... i've never checked out sports shooter ..... some good stuff there ?

Real Name
John DeSanto
I'd be happy to sponsor you, Jean-Pierre. I've seen some of your sports work and it's certainly pro-level photography. I'll send you a PM with all the pertinent information.

Wow!
Congrats to current members and your Sponsorship. I've lurked on Sportsshooter for quite awhile now. Very impressive to say the very least.
Topher, you'd love it!

I used to live on that site....like looking through the glass on the front door. That is a remarkable group of sports action photographers and PJ's.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom