Anybody here is a member of sportsshooter.com ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fireman, Apr 22, 2007.

1. I would really like to become a member of sportsshooter.com since my main interest is sports photography. Unfortunately, one needs to be sponsered by a senior member of the site before being accepted. I don't know a single member of sportsshooter.com so I feel a bit awkward asking a senior member I don't know to sponsor me.

I thought I'd ask around here first and maybe I could find someone that would feel comfortable helping me being accepted.

2. I believe RandyNikonCafe is a member, and perhaps GBRandy...

3. So is mitchellbrown

4. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

hmmm... i've never checked out sports shooter ..... some good stuff there ?

5. jjdesanto1

jjdesanto1

May 1, 2005
    Warwick, N.Y.
    John DeSanto
    I'd be happy to sponsor you, Jean-Pierre. I've seen some of your sports work and it's certainly pro-level photography. I'll send you a PM with all the pertinent information.

6. Thanks John. I really appreciate your offer. I have a busy few weeks ahead of me so it may take a while before I signup. I will definitely let you know when I do.

7. Wow!
    Congrats to current members and your Sponsorship. I've lurked on Sportsshooter for quite awhile now. Very impressive to say the very least.
    Topher, you'd love it!

8. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I used to live on that site....like looking through the glass on the front door. That is a remarkable group of sports action photographers and PJ's.