Anybody into RC Helicopters?

Hi all,
I don't normally post RC shots here but maybe I will start if you think they are worthy...

It was a very overcast day today. The pilots had a hard time flying as the sky was so gray with a threat of rain at any moment. (Makes it easy to loose your model) No problem slowing down the shutter for prop blur today! Certainly not a good day for pictures!
EXIF is intact and click on the picture for a sharper version...it gets rid of the jaggies!
All shot with a D300 and 200-400f4 (hand held...of course!)

This picture is with the TC14EII that a purchased from a member here, THANKS Photobob! And yup...hand held!
1/200s f/8.0 at 550.0mm iso400
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This pilot is so good! However getting a shot of his models is nearly imposable! To those in the know, all he flys is 3D and the craft will leave the frame instantly!

And for good measure I will toss in a plane...to see how it landed after going dead stick, you will have to see the rest of the shots from today at: http://www.pbase.com/cleanmaxx_brian/070608

The rest of my Radio Controlled gallery is here:
http://www.pbase.com/cleanmaxx_brian/rc
P.S. the Jets are really cool:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nalby

Nice shots I try to fly r/c heli's. they are really hard especially 3D

PGB

I'm trying to get back into flying RC. I have a T28 Trojan from parkzone that spends more time in pieces than in the air.

Thanks for sharing, these are cool shots!

Those are great shots!
I always wanted an R/C Heli.

I might get a small indoor electric one to mess around with.
I have a bunch of R/C electric cars and trucks.

Maybe i'll get out my Clodzilla and dust it off and take some rock crawling shots for the forum members here.

I've thought about getting one of those little $20-30 indoor ones and seeing if I could learn to fly it well enough without crashing to maybe graduate to one expensive enough I'd be unhappy to crash it in the first 30 seconds.

Thought maybe you'd be interested in this shots. It was taken in Scarborough (Ontario, Canada) and I just happened to pass by.

Hi all,
I don't normally post RC shots here but maybe I will start if you think they are worthy...

[...]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thought maybe you'd be interested in this shots. It was taken in Scarborough (Ontario, Canada) and I just happened to pass by.

Very nice shot Martin :Love:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom