Anybody see this? oldest camera

That's a terrific story ... 'found in the attic'. That will make some folks start to do some cleaning! :biggrin:

Thanks David. Interesting reading. However the article at the bottom about the 175th birthday of the Sachertone cake was equally interesting! And mouthwatering. :wink: So, Harry, have you eved had that cake and is it as good as it sounds?

Rich

Thanks David. Interesting reading. However the article at the bottom about the 175th birthday of the Sachertone cake was equally interesting! And mouthwatering. :wink: So, Harry, have you eved had that cake and is it as good as it sounds?

Rich
Rich, living in Vienna and not having eaten the Sacher cake (named after Hotel Sacher where it was first produced) would be a crime.
However, I never understood why it is so famous. It is one of the simplest recipes you could think of - a chocolate tart filled with apricot jam and coated with chocolate couverture. But it sure is delicious, when it is made by capable hands. Obviously, there is a certain sample variation depending on the manufacturer :biggrin:.

Personally, I prefer the more creamy stuff, like Malakoff or Black Forest cake, and I can kill for good Tiramisu.

Cheers

I've gotten camera elbow from lugging around my camera/lens. Can you imagine carrying that baby around? You'd have to buy a horse.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom