Anybody Want a Good Deal on a New iMac Pro? Check Out MicroCenter!

Discussion in 'Apple/Mac' started by Clix Pix, Jan 13, 2018.

1. iMac Pro is $1,000 Off at Micro Center Stores, Now $3,999 While Supplies Last

MicroCenter has stores around the US, mainly in urban/suburban areas, and they specialize in computer gear of all sorts, including components for building one's own PC, etc. They also have a department devoted to Apple products. Now they're offering a great deal on the new, just-released iMac Pro (base model) that came out just last month. It's rather surprising, actually -- $1000 off! If you want one of these and live near a MicroCenter store, take a drive over, check things out.....

2. Growltiger

Growltiger Administrator Administrator

If they had priced it at $6000 they could have offered $2000 off.

3. LOL!!!!!

Well, Microcenter is on to a good thing......I've been following posts on MacRumors and there are a surprising number of people who are posting there saying that they've just picked one up at their nearby Microcenter. Yesterday I looked online to see how many were available in my local store -- no, not because I wanted to rush out and buy one! -- and they had ten. After reading the posts on MR today I took another look at the Microcenter website and now they've got just one left. Interesting.....

ETA: As of this evening they have no more iMac Pros for sale at that special price; guess people around this area snapped them up.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.