Anyone buy from Jack's Camera?

Anyone buy a used camera from Jack's camera before? Are they conservative with there rating system?

Thanks,

Robert

I have. They are great people to deal with. I don't know how to compare their rating system, as I never used others to buy a used lens. I think I got what I expected. And their customer service is top notch.

The reason I deal with them is I had the chance to visit the store while in Muncie. I stalked them online and have been a customer ever since.

I have. They are great people to deal with. I don't know how to compare their rating system, as I never used others to buy a used lens. I think I got what I expected. And their customer service is top notch.

The reason I deal with them is I had the chance to visit the store while in Muncie. I stalked them online and have been a customer ever since.
Thanks Greg.

Robert,

I've bought at least 4 used Nikon lenses from them. I usually deal with Chris, or in his absence, Benjy. I've always been satisfied with their ratings and all the lenses I got (85 1.4, 28-70, 17-35 and 180) were excellent copies and great performers for me.

I have - Thanks to Tosh! And I love them! I also dealt with Chris and he was first class all the way. Very fair on ratings, and very honest.

Kellii

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom