Anyone else Cycle to work? show your ride!

K

keytarjunkie

I LOVE Concepts and Vigorellis! I hate track Pros!

Any reason why? I don't have a velodrome anywhere near where I live, otherwise I think it would be my first choice.

I'd like a GT GTB or Pulse but the geometry seems a little weird once you get down to 52 or 50cm....

Any reason why? I don't have a velodrome anywhere near where I live, otherwise I think it would be my first choice.

I'd like a GT GTB or Pulse but the geometry seems a little weird once you get down to 52 or 50cm....

I love the way my concept feels. I rode a friends track pro and just didn't like it very much. They will all do well on the track. If your not riding on the track I don't think it makes a difference. Not a big fan of the look of a track pro either. Just my opinion though. :wink:

Nice R3 Allan. What components are you running? Are those considered "aero" wheels? How much does the whole bike weigh?

I just got into road bikes and still learning a lot of stuff. :tongue:

Nice R3 Allan. What components are you running? Are those considered "aero" wheels? How much does the whole bike weigh?

I just got into road bikes and still learning a lot of stuff. :tongue:

Thanks. The wheels are "budget" aero wheels... if you can call a $1000 wheelset budget :wink:

Cervelo R3,
Campagnolo Chorus Carbon 10 speed groupset with carbon cranks
Campagnolo Eurus G3 Wheelset
3T Bar and stem (alloy, I'm not comfortable with carbon bar or stem)
Selle San Marco Aspide Saddle
Time RSX pedals

Great that you're getting into cycling... if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Plenty of cyclist on this forum. As for outside agencies... the Road Bike Review Forum is very good.

wow, I wouldn't call that a budget wheel! lol :eek:

Anyways, I'm not new to riding, just new to road bikes :smile: I raced BMX back in the late 80's and early 90's but had a long hiatus after I got married. I recently caught the riding bug again and now I've been riding almost everyday. Here are some of my bikes:

5981470167_d0140183bb_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

mybikes by JGI, on Flickr

L-R
Felt F90 roadbike
Dragonfly flatland bmx
Auburn bmx
Hutch pro racer bmx

Right below the bikes are some really old frames I've acquired from back in the day (mostly Hutch and GT) I've kept them all these years! Maybe I should build them up to relive their former glory days? :biggrin: I've kept so many vintage bmx parts from the 80's that I can probably start a bike store. :biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom