Anyone else excited about the 1 J5?

1 J5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some reviews have been posted and sample images seem to be streaming out.

I preordered one for street photography.

Anyone else watching this?

I like it but am hoping a V4 or that FF mirrorless shows up soon. Happy to see Nikon is continuing development and marketing of these smaller bodies, have read elsewhere the J5 is surprisingly small from people handling it.

JPS

Same for me.... I have a J1 and a V1 ! I liked the V2 but I'd like a few more pixels....

The V3 is a bit ridiculous IMO, with the "glued_on_top" EVF... And its prohibitive price !

Now, a V4 with about 20 MP and an internal EVF...... the whole thing not too expensive.... .!?! I would be interested for sure !

:)

I'm 100% happy with my J4. I can't think of any feature that would make me upgrade to any new future 1 series cameras.

I was interested in the J5 and went and got one (I had a V1 years ago and was disappointed with it). I was so impressed with the J5 that I went out and bought a V3! They are both great!

I ordered one two days ago. Since I like my S1 so much the J5 with all the improvements should really be a great camera.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom