Anyone else with nik Color Efex Pro 2.0 complete ?

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by hans, Jul 28, 2005.

1. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Bought it a week ago it's great fun.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hans, I've had the nik Color Effect Pro 2 "plug-ins" for some time. I agree they are a lot of fun. While you're at it, try experimenting with some partial filter use where you apply an effect to one part of an image and not another.

I like the drama in the skies you've created in the second image. The image seems a bit noisy though. Was this you intent?

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

3. IxLr8

IxLr8 Guest

I have it myself. I enjoy it. The Pro Contrast filter really makes adjustments painless. Since the D2X doesn't take UV shots really well, i'm experimenting with the best exposure to use the UV filter plugin.

4. jgrove

jgrove

Apr 13, 2005
    Halesowen,UK
    I use them. Havent played with the more odd filters but use the BW conversion a bit, so i can paint the colour back on the image.

5. I used to use the Sunlight to add a little touch of sun to gloomy day shots - works well. The midnight filter is also good for some shots....