Anyone for a ride...???

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Panos Kazanelis, Mar 21, 2005.

1. The season is officially now OPEN :D

2. NO WAY!!!..........That would be too scarey!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Great shot Panos!! :) :)

3. Scary??? Naaah... Next time I'll bring Lambros up with me...
    :shock: (hmmmm...) :?

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Don't you scare that adorable little puppy.
    Scarey to me to......
    Nice shot.

cheers
    Gale

5. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    When I'm in the air I want a turbojet or turbofan or
    turboprop, something with power under me. :)

6. Now, that would be COOL!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK,OK, I am just kidding.........DON'T DO IT!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

7. Well, when I served in the army (Paratrooper) we had a black lab called Babbis... We had modified an auxiliary para (T10) and let him go of the tower numerous times... :D
    Not only he was not scared but whenever he saw us "jumping" he wanted to come with us... :wink:
    I'll have ti dig out some old photos, svan them and post them gere... 8)

8. Todd that's true. Once I flew an F16B and it was a lifetime experience :shock:

9. Hey Panos that looks like fun. I may be old but made my first parachute jump last year at 70. I jumped within a week of my son's first jump. He is an Army paratrooper currently stationed at Ft. Bragg, North Carolina.

10. Isn't it a GREAT feeling Gordon :D What kind of parachute jump was it?

11. I did a 14,000 foot jump with a 5,000 foot freefall using a sport parachute. While I didn't manage a stand up landing I didn't do bad and skidded in on my feet and rear. I did this jump in the beautiful country surrounding Zion's National Park in southern Utah. It was freezing during the freefall but was beautiful once I pulled the rip cord and the chute opened.

12. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    All I got to say is that you guys are NUTZ!! :?

Frank

13. Gordon... I'm "gapping"... :shock: I take it you had a training first, a few tandem jumps... but wooohooooo 14,000ft... Did you use oxygen? :?

Ohhh com'n Frank, they say two things about sky diving...
    First, every jump gives you at least 5 years of life :!:
    and Second, a good jump is far FAR better than a good... :roll: s3x... :wink: 8)

14. Training yes, oxygen no. I wasn't real keen on the free fall part of the jump and the photographer that captured it shows just how contorted your face gets at 120 MPH. Once the chute opened it was pure pleasure from there on down

15. Gordon... isn't it a GREAT feeling trying to breath thru your teeth at 14,000ft height and 120mls speed ... :D