Anyone got a spare $80K....

Thorsten

But it's one sale! Buy it, and then spend the $19,800 savings on some lenses you really need - they are practically free then!

It would be too big and heavy to be practical. The 8mm f/2.8 fish would be a fun one though. Nikkor ais here on the board had one and used it to great effect. I'm not nearly enough of a fan of the circular fish concept to drop 2k on it though. I could see spending $300 on one of those 8mm rokinon lenses with the removable hoods though...

Thats the third one of these that has surfaced recently, the last one sold? with best offer on ebay for about this price and the one from Grays London price was in six figures don't know if that sold though.

Thats the third one of these that has surfaced recently, the last one sold? with best offer on ebay for about this price and the one from Grays London price was in six figures don't know if that sold though.
Please tell me you're kidding?! Wow. I'd think it would be a business that would purchase this. I guess if I knew someone paid 80K for a lens I had, I'd be trying to get rid of it also.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom