1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Anyone have the Treo 800W?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nags, Aug 3, 2008.

1. nags

nags

Jan 30, 2008
    S. Florida
    Thinking of getting one and I've read about them on the cell phone forums but looking for opinions from "regular" people.

If ya have one.. What do ya think?

2. vinman

vinman

Nov 15, 2006
    Upstate SC
    Find the site "treocentral". Used to be a great hangout. I gave up on Palm after the 700 and went to a WM phone made by HTC. I got sick of paying a premium for Palm products that offered neither common features (wifi) nor stability. Check the forum onthat site to see how stable that device and get the general consensus.

3. nags

nags

Jan 30, 2008
    S. Florida
    I'm actually a member over there as well.. Was just looking to hear from some "average" phone users with the phone:smile:

4. iLLMaCK

iLLMaCK Guest

I had one, but I went to a blackberry.
    I won't own another treo.

Blackberry only

5. Had a Treo 650 .... went to the iPhone 3G.

Mine always rebooted....constantly!

6. Have the 650 it works great, I like the interface. I am considering the iphone but will likely wait a while as there is no dire need to upgrade, only lust for something new and fancy.

7. nags

nags

Jan 30, 2008
    S. Florida
    I'm having problems with my current phone. If it weren't for that I'd be waiting for the HTC Touch Pro

htc-touch-pro-main.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.