1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Anyone here planning to attend Photoshop World Boston?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by myphotossux, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Coming to Boston April 4-6. Tickets have sold out, but the Tech Expo is open and free admission if you sign-up here:
    http://www.photoshopworld.com/freepass.html
    from past experience, it's about as good if you just attend the expo and buy the workbook and attend mini-classes at the booths.

2. I wish I had been able to schedule to come but alas time is an issue. I bet it is a good event though. You going?

3. Couldn't get tix so will only do the expo. might spend the whole day there! :biggrin:

4. davidzvi

davidzvi

Apr 30, 2005
    Massachusetts
    David
    I'll be there.

5. I've never heard of this before. Does it travel around the country each year? Or is it held in Boston each year?

6. davidzvi

davidzvi

Apr 30, 2005
    Massachusetts
    David
    Last time they were here it was September 2005. I think it's been in Las Vegas, Miami, and somewhere in Europe since then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.