Anyone hungry? Post food here

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by JustinD, May 1, 2005.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    WOW yum yum.. They are beauties.

Now we need some shortcake and whipped cream (home made, please) :>))

Nice Image.

Now I am hungry againnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    :D that's exactly what we're having for dessert tonight!

I just love shots of food! Of course, I am a chef first, photographer second so it would only make sense that I would love the two combined.

3. YUMMY!!! I love strawberrys!!! MMMMMMM!! :D :D :D

4. My wife is the original strawberry freak, I don't think I will show her this one as she will be slobbering on my CRT. :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Uh oh, you've hit a big project of mine

I'm working through a huge set of food pix as part of my messing around with the notion of color as the image itself. Most of what I've put into my exhibit file I shot with medium format film, but I do shoot quite a bit with my d100. Here are some of the d100 shots. I'm most proud of one of the blueberry pictures here - it freaks everyone out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Good idea, but I like whipped cream with my strawberries.
    original.

Bananas are good, too, but I can never remember which end to open :?.
    original.

And a cuppa coffee is a nice way to finish any meal, provided it's topped with foam and cinnamon 8).

7. yeah, pour on the cream!

Best part about shooting some stuff with blueberries was shooting with blueberries in cream. Mostly MF so I won't post here. But that's not what was important. What was important was how unbelievably awesome it was to EAT the blueberries in cream. I could be that kind of photographer RIGHT NOW.

8. Re: yeah, pour on the cream!

Not with my strawberry, Ed. I tried a few shots using whipped cream, but it didn't stay firm enough to support
    the berry while I was setting up. Shaving cream, otoh, looks just like whipped cream :twisted:.

9. I couldn't resist shooting that olive

Olive.

10. HAH! I LOVE it!

I have both a weakness for olives, and a love of pictures of "not the usual stuff" and you tickled both fancies.

11. Mike Field

Mike Field Guest

Frank

The banana picture is very very good. How did you get the floating effect with the black background?